Become a key player at a leading Canadian health information company.
RSRS, a 26 year leader in Canadian health records management, has launched The Health Insider, a digital publication for the Canadian health consumer. With news, information and resources from both the public and private sectors of health and wellness delivery, we’re here to help Canadians navigate a dramatically changing healthcare landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to grow and engage social media audiences.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices.
- Experience with social media scheduling and monitoring tools.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Refine and implement social media marketing strategy
- Develop written, video, audio and photo content to engage and encourage action on all social platforms.
- Execute on growth and engagement strategy for each social channel based upon KPI’s. Likes, comments, retweets, post engagement rate, organic mentions are what we’re after.
- Analyze and report on key metrics; adjust strategy as needed
- Maintain social media content calendar
- Interact with users to respond to questions, concerns and queries
- Stay updated on social media trends and best practices for each platform
- A true love for all things social media with a deep understanding of the ecosystems for each network (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tik Tok, and Twitter).
- Paid social and PPC knowledge.
- Excellent command of the English language with strong, proven copywriting skills
- Keen user of social media & digital technologies; knowledge of social media best practices (including hashtags, tracked links, in-app content editing techniques etc.)
- Power user of social media management tools and martech, and creative tools
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, certification or equivalent in digital marketing, with a speciality in social media marketing.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with martech platforms such Hootsuite, Canva, Google Analytics
- Experience in the healthcare sector preferred
If you are a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for social media and the ability to engage and grow followers, we want to hear from you. Your performance will be evaluated based on your ability to make the needle move.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and salary expectations for consideration at email@example.com. You will be asked to provide proof of your experience and success in social media marketing.
This is a remote position, with occasional team meetings in Toronto. We are catering to Canadian healthcare consumers, so some healthcare experience is an asset.
We thank all candidates for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social media management: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-04-1